April 18-19, 2020 Franklin Method Equestrian Workshop and Ball Certification Course
Accord Equestrian Academy is pleased to bring The Franklin Method Equestrian to Canada. Alysen Starko-Bowes Franklin Method Equestrian Educator and Faculty Member will lead us through morning classroom sessions on anatomy, visualization and Franklin Method Ball use for the rider.
Alysen’s courses and workshops sell out in the UK and The Netherlands, we are fortunate to book her with a Canadian date in-between international courses. British and European equestrians already see the benefit of using cognitive dynamic imagery and the Franklin Method to improve body awareness and equitation. This is a game changer for anyone looking to improve harmony in the saddle.
• FEEL MORE SUPPLE IN YOUR SEAT SO YOU CAN DIRECT YOUR HORSE MORE EFFECTIVELY
• RELEASE LONG-HELD TENSION SO YOU CAN GIVE AIDS WITH EASE
• USE ANATOMIC IMAGERY AND PROPRIOCEPTION TO NATURALLY MOVE EFFICIENTLY WITH YOUR HORSE
• BECOME MORE AWARE OF YOUR BODY SO YOU CAN SELF-CORRECT MISALIGNMENTS
• MASTER YOUR MINDSET SO YOU FEEL RELAXED AND FOCUSED
Many equestrians and riding instructors use balls to improve their posture, movement, and cues. Almost none of them are certified in Franklin Method® (FM) Balls, which means most riders and teachers are missing out on 75% of the benefits of using balls. Expand your toolkit by learning Franklin Method® philosophy, embodied function, and Dynamic Neuro-cognitive Imagery™. If you’re already using the balls, your results are going to multiply. If you’ve never tried them, you’ll reach a whole new level of potential in yourself and your horse.
Participants will graduate with a Franklin Method® Balls for Equestrians Certificate and become Franklin Ball Certified. This workshop is open to equestrians of all levels and riding instructors/coaches.
This is an official Franklin Method Equestrian workshop.
This two day workshop offers attendees with the unique opportunity of using Equine Simulators at Dreamride Equestrian Training in Airdrie, AB to get a deeper feel of their equitation and balance in the saddle. More About Simulators
- Ball Certification Course with Dressage Simulator💥 $499
- Morning Classroom Sessions
- Lunch Provided
- Franklin Method Work Book
- Franklin Method Equestrian Ball Set
- Equine Canada Coach Updating Hours
- Work with Alysen and the Dressage Simulator
- The Morning Workshop with Eventing Simulator Time💥$295
- Morning Classroom Session
- Lunch Provided
- Time to Practise on The Eventing Simulator
- The Morning Workshop Sessions💥$165
- Morning Classroom Sessions 9:30am-12:30pm
- Lunch Provided
When: April 18- 19, 2020 (Two Day Workshop)
Where: Canadiana Equestrian (Dreamride Equestrian Training)
274188 Range Road 20, Airdrie, AB DIRECTIONS
Time: 9:30am – 5:30pm
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS MARCH 30, 2020
November 23, 2019 12:30pm-3:30pm Year End Celebration and Veterinary Presentation at Boulder Creek Golf Club, Langdon. Join us in Celebration of a great year! Lunch & Refreshments Presentation by Dr. Sarah Pedersen (Motion Equine Veterinary Services): The Equine Cervical Spine and its Relation to Front End Lameness. $20 per guest. RSVP by November 10th.
September 7, 2019 10am-5pm Franklin Method Equestrian Workshop With Alysen Starko-Bowes Bring your horse and yoga mat and join us for the day at Eckwood Farms in Olds, for an introduction to using the Franklin Method Equestrian. Morning session will be dedicated to learning how to use Franklin Balls to loosen the body and improve movement. Lunch will be provided. In the afternoon session Alysen will improve balance and relaxation in the saddle using Franklin Balls. This is of great benefit to be able to work with your horse to target specific areas of your equitation. Click on the Following Links to find out more about The Franklin Method Equestrian and Alysen Starko-Bowes.